Free Hugs in London

Have your own Free Hugs video or photos? Share them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
67_67
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free Hugs in London

Unread postby 67_67 » 24 Apr 2010 13:55

I'd been wanting to do some Free Hugging for a while now, but it was only today that I decided to go out and do it. I woke up early, it was a beautiful morning and I was determined not to waste my Saturday. So I made myself a sign, caught the bus downtown and waited. I encountered all the responses that are predictable (weird looks, laughter, the odd muttered insult) but once the hugs were flowing, it turned into the best day I'd spent in a long time. Special thanks must go to the guy in Superdrug who took a couple photos and developed them for free. I was touched by such a kind gesture.

Anyway, I took some photos with the people I hugged. Just so you know, these aren't the only people I hugged today, but the sun was pretty bright so most of my early photos came out crap:

I do the same thing every day, hoping just to end this phase...

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Free Hugs in London

Unread postby MarixD » 24 Apr 2010 14:06

Wow, looks like you had fun.
Post a link to this thread in the Turn In Your Points Here thread and you will get 45 points.

dwronski
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dwronski » 24 Apr 2010 17:11

Thats awesome. Thanks for sharing all the pics. Looks like you had a blast.

Carmen

Unread postby Carmen » 04 May 2010 02:30

haha. Those photos are great. Plenty of hugs there :biggrin:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 04 May 2010 07:39

That's awesome. Looks like your day was pretty successful!

Ana_Mac
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Ana_Mac » 04 May 2010 09:40

Hah...wow thats awesome! Looks like it was fun. I'm going to have to that this summer!

♣ is just FINE ♣

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 04 May 2010 10:26

Very nice representation! :smile:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 04 May 2010 16:38

Thanks for sharing your story with us! :rock:

jlie19
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jlie19 » 04 May 2010 16:46

Awesome! :rock:

"The worst deluded are the self-deluded"

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 04 May 2010 21:46

That waz really awesome man :rock: and nice pics :smile: thanks for sharing...

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

RandomHero
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RandomHero » 09 Aug 2010 18:24

the girl in the 8th picture up (going up from the bottom, above the picture of the girl in the NYC shirt) KIND OF looks like Emma! =D

Glad to see you had fun, one day I might do something like this ;)

August 5th, 2010 - The Chance Theater (Poughkeepsie, NY)

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 10 Aug 2010 10:19

That's awesome. It looks like you had a good time. It was nice of the guy to develop the pics too :smile:

Steph

laurahall07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby laurahall07 » 10 Aug 2010 10:22

Very Awesome! It's amazing what a hug can do to somebody's day! Keep it up!

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 10 Aug 2010 11:13

Dude! You are my hero!

Return to “Free Hugs”