Free Hugs shirts

Have your own Free Hugs video or photos? Share them here!
Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Zach » 21 Apr 2008 15:41

Okay, so I just wanted to know if anyone has worn their "Free Hugs" shirt out and about, or to another concert, and gotten responses? Has anyone just come up for a hug, or do you still have to offer? Feel free to share some actual experiences.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Missy » 21 Apr 2008 17:50

I wore my shirt to the Flyleaf/"The band that shall not be named" concert on Sunday in San Francisco... It was GREAT! I was handing out stickers and collecting emails for the opening band, so I was walking up and down the line and it is where I got my first "official" free hug. I even got repeats hehe... One of the security guys hugged me inside and then after the show he ran out of the venue straight to me and hugged me again and walked away! lol I swear that was a massive free hugs night! I was supposed to be promoting Rev Theory, but ended up talking more about Sick Puppies because of the shirt ;D It was fantabulastic!

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 21 Apr 2008 18:31

Wow that sounds like and amazing time, good job blueyedcutie!

On a quest for SP world domination :crazy:

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Zach » 21 Apr 2008 19:15

That is a great story! Thanks for sharing it. :) Hugs are great...and even better when they're free. :D

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Becky » 21 Apr 2008 19:40

*still doesn't have a free hugs shirt*. :'(

jazzyd

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 21 Apr 2008 19:48

ha neither do I I'm soo gonna order one by the end of this month
<== is going to go on a mass tee ordering spree

Becky
Founder
Founder

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Becky » 21 Apr 2008 19:51

I'll probably buy one the next time I see them. Save on shipping. :P Besides, I just went on a TWLOHA T shirt buying spree. :o

tiffoloveshugs
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby tiffoloveshugs » 21 Apr 2008 20:14

I where it when I go to school all the time, one guy asks me for a hug every single time I wear it.
Also, Some people realize that it is an SP shirt. So thats even more awesome!
:)

Zach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Zach » 21 Apr 2008 20:56

@Vertigo,

Maybe we should just both wear the Free Hugs shirts to the upcoming show. :)

@Tiffany:),
It might be that that one guy likes you, and loves that you give free hugs. :P

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 21:14

Last edited by Serge on 21 Apr 2008 21:14, edited 1 time in total.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 21 Apr 2008 21:42

Yeah i really need to get a free hugs t-shirt. I would give everyone a hug ;D

I wouldn't mind if they started selling free hug shirts at Hot Topic but only if the SP name was on there somewhere to help promote the band, but thats just my opinion. :)

On a quest for SP world domination :crazy:

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby angelbear425 » 22 Apr 2008 03:50

I wore mine once, but no one gave me a free hug lol.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Samsung » 22 Apr 2008 04:23

My avatar is always watching.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Becky » 22 Apr 2008 04:28

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby nicolenice » 22 Apr 2008 09:30

i haven't worn my shirt because i don't want it to get ruined because i want to get it signed over and over again. I plan to follow them a couple weeks next year and i want the same shirt signed and dated each time they sign it so hopefully they still do signings next year.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Stephanie » 22 Apr 2008 13:51

I wore mine to the mall...

..I think I hugged every single person I made eye contact with. Then I ranted to them about how awesome the Sick Puppies were if they didn't recognize where the shirt came from. :)

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Shamrock » 06 May 2008 02:22

So I was browsing Wal-mart today with my friends, and I discovered a Yellow shirt that says FREE HUGS all over it repeatively! I thought it was awesome. But imo it wasn't the nicest looking shirt. It was bright yellow, which is fine, with multicolored lettering that I wasn't terribly fond of. But I was very amused that it said Free Hugs all over it! But yellow and my complexion just don't go well together.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby angelbear425 » 06 May 2008 09:55

I wore my Free Hugs shirt yesterday and I was in Hot Topic and the employees saw the front and said to me "That's a SP shirt isn't it?" And another employee wasnt familiar with them so we both sat there and had a convo with her about how SP are amazing!!

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby Shamrock » 17 May 2008 20:10

Oooooooo... they've finally updated the store with more Free Hugs shirts in Small AND they now have Free Hug babydolls. I'm glad I wait, so now I'm finally ordering a Free Hug shirt ;D

aussiemcluvn

Free Hugs shirts

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 17 May 2008 21:09

hm... i got a free hug shirt at the last concert i went to and wore it for a while. then i had them sign it so it hasnt gotten much use. =[ but the day after i did wear it to school and got about 23 hugs and it was cool cuz people i didnt even know were asking if they could give me a hug. need to get a new one though. lol

Return to “Free Hugs”