Un SP related Free Hugs spotted!

Have your own Free Hugs video or photos? Share them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Un SP related Free Hugs spotted!

Unread postby Christian » 02 Sep 2009 20:16

I was on the train today and we stopped at a place called pioneer courthouse square which is known as my city's living room. I noticed two teenage girls sitting on a wall with pieces of cardboard that said free hugs. I asked them if there free hugs was at all related to sick puppies and they said no. When I went back into the train I could see them talking to eachother looking like they were wondering what the band sick puppies was, and why I had asked. I hope this will lure them into the band and hopefully that will convince them to do an SP related free hugs campaign. I thought it was really cool. :smile: :biggrin:

Why So Serious!

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Un SP related Free Hugs spotted!

Unread postby Christian » 06 Sep 2009 16:14

I also saw a free hugs campaign going on at bumbershoot and got some hugs out of that. Although I don't know if that was SP related or not either, hopefully it was!:-)

Why So Serious!

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 06 Sep 2009 18:33

There was a guy that came into my work the other day wearing a green shirt with white writing that said "Free Hugs". I complimented him on it but I'm fairly sure it wasn't SP related. :)

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Christian » 11 Sep 2009 17:45

Don't the merch site have the new free hugs shirts that are green with white writing? Or is it green with black writing?...lol. :smile:

Why So Serious!

Draya

Unread postby Draya » 15 Sep 2009 12:07

I see these at a lot of non-SP concerts I go to and always make sure I have TONS of stickers on me. If they don't know them hopefully the sticker reminds them to look them up and they for sure get one if they know the band because they are awesome!! :cool:

Draya

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 16 Sep 2009 05:20

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Christian » 20 Sep 2009 14:14

Why So Serious!

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 27 Aug 2010 12:14

Not sure if this is good publicity or bad.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 28 Aug 2010 06:54

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 01 Sep 2010 20:48

If you Google Image search Free Hugs a TON of pics come up. It's inspiring how many people have taken to this campaign and made one themselves. :)

Return to “Free Hugs”