my free hugs moment.

Have your own Free Hugs video or photos? Share them here!
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby frodolover36 » 09 Apr 2008 21:00

i bought the long sleeved black free hugs shirt at the last concert i went to. ive worn it a few times. and the only people i had gotten hugs from were my friends.

i was kinda disappointed. i couldnt wait to give a hug to a stranger (as weird as that sounds lol).

then as me, my sister and her friend were standing in line waiting to get into the avril concert i took her to and this girl comes up to me and she says "i like free hugs!!" and she gives me this big hug while her friends took a picture. it was my first random free hug...

i loved it and cant wait for it to happen again!!!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 10 Apr 2008 16:29

Wow good for you! Hugs are such a great thing *gives hug*. I need to buy a free hugs shirt, cause i too would like to hug some strangers :). Who could ever turn down a hug?
Last edited by ampskeeter22 on 10 Apr 2008 16:30, edited 1 time in total.

On a quest for SP world domination :crazy:

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby Becky » 10 Apr 2008 18:19

That's awesome! ;D

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby Shamrock » 10 Apr 2008 18:38

I really want a Free Hugs shirt, but at the same time, I have enough strang people approaching me as it is! I've just been too lazy to order myself one, mostly because I hate the shipping process musictoday uses, where if they ship to Canada they use DHL and then they charge me ANOTHER $30 for customs.. bastards. They should just send it ordinary snail mail and make me happy. Seriously, who wants to pay $30 for a product just to pay another $30 to customs. It's retarded in my opinion.
Last edited by Shamrock on 10 Apr 2008 18:39, edited 1 time in total.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby frodolover36 » 10 Apr 2008 19:12

i love this shirt. it has become my new favorite!!

i love giving hugs to random people. it makes my day! i wore it today too and i didnt give out one random hug to someone i dont know. got a lotta stares tho..,

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 11 Apr 2008 20:44

great story. I really need to get one of those shirts

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 Apr 2008 09:29

yeah u do!! its my fave! ;D

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby Missy » 12 Apr 2008 19:19

I get my shirt TOMORROW!!! YAY!!!!

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 Apr 2008 19:28

awesome!!! wear it all the time and give lots of free hugs!!!!!

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby Missy » 12 Apr 2008 19:32

I plan on it! I love hugs!!! hehe
I was gonna get one at the last show, but I wanted to promote the band a bit more, so I bought the black tank that says Sick Puppies on it... But after tomorrow I get both ;D

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 Apr 2008 19:34

sweet! i want another shirt. my friends got a black one with the rib cage heart thing. if u know what im talkin about lol. kinda hard to explain. but yeah its awesome and i want it!!!

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby Missy » 12 Apr 2008 19:37

Yup! I know what you're talking about ;D That is an awesome shirt! That will be next on my list hehe

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 Apr 2008 19:42

haha. nice. i want the whole SP wardrobe! lol. it'll happen eventually. ill have the shirts and the hoodie and im sure i can somehow get some SP pants lol

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby Missy » 12 Apr 2008 19:46

LMAO Just go to a show and have them sign your pants! Instant Sick Puppyishness! lol

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 Apr 2008 19:49

OMG! awesome idea!!!! i might do that.... but it would have to be with like permanent marker or something that wouldnt wash off lol. but i love it!!

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby Missy » 12 Apr 2008 20:23

Use a Sharpie... And then paint over it with clear nail polish... I have no idea if it would actually work or not, but it sounds good ;) lol

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby Shamrock » 12 Apr 2008 21:30

frodo - There are actually fabric markers for clothing...

So I ordered a SP shirt today, I was going to buy it at the concert but they were sold out of small. They're still sold out of Small Free Hugs shirts on the website, so I still can't get one of those though :( It makes me sad. I was considering the black long sleeved one, but I am SO tiny, I think I'd probably drown in it.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 Apr 2008 21:37

lol good idea....

yeah i really really really want another shirt.
yeah the black long sleeved one is a mens shirt technically, i think. so it probably would be really big on u lol.

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 13 Apr 2008 00:18

cool story! I need to get a free hugs shirt too though I doubt I will get any hugs :P

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

my free hugs moment.

Unread postby Shamrock » 13 Apr 2008 00:33

Well the white tshirt is also a mens size really, but it's survivable at least..

I really don't understand why merchandise suppliers won't make shirts that are meant for both sexes to have an option of a smaller sized shirts for the women, seriously it's not that hard to do. It doesn't seem to matter if it's a band chicks lean to or not either, they just obviously don't care. I mean they'll make extra large sizes all the time for folk, but never xs. But why would I want to wear a shirt that's 10x too big for me?

/rant
Last edited by Shamrock on 13 Apr 2008 00:34, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Free Hugs”