New fan art?

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New fan art?

Unread postby tbritting » 25 Mar 2014 21:49

I'm not quite done with the drawing I'm working on, so I don't think it's at the point where I'm ready to share it with everyone. :laugh:
Until than, I'm sure that we have a ton of creative people on here that have done some new sketches, paintings or what not. Please don't be shy, it would be awesome to see what you have done. :rock:

Cora

Re: New fan art?

Unread postby Cora » 26 Mar 2014 06:09

I swear if I had Adobe Illustrator back.......... :cry:

Otherwise, I have no artistic talent whatsoever. :P

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 26 Mar 2014 10:08

Yeah, c'mon guys! There are so many talented people here, we always love to see what you lot come up with! :wave:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 26 Mar 2014 11:47

agreed! I can't do original artwork to save my life, but I love looking at what you guys try to come up with!

(and in the case of Chandra, copying it (with permission!) to my nails as nail art LOL)

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 14 May 2014 21:08

I'm going to try to contribute more to all the fan art... I'm actually getting pieces put up at the gallery here in town. I'll be sure to make a Sick Puppies referenced painting. :biggrin:
I urge everyone to get creative with this whole fan art thing as well. Art isn't just drawings! :smile:

~Michaela Lee~

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”