Best School Project Ever

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Best School Project Ever

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 19 Feb 2014 19:36

Heya guys, I take a class called Digital Imaging at school where we learn about design and printing, and one of our projects was making t-shirts. Our only requirements was that they had to be a certain size and could only be one color, and I wanted to do something really neat so...
I made a Sick Puppies shirt :smile: well... two. My mom wanted one :laugh:

That one's a bit blurry but I have better pictures of the individual shirts:
White:
(that one line by Mark's eye isn't supposed to be there, I'm googling to see if there's a way to fix it :wall: )
Blue:

** Just a clarification: I'm not making these to sell. There's only two in existence as of now, and I made them for myself for a school project. I'm not saying this out of selfishness- I'd love to sell some shirts- but the thing is, legally, I can't make money off of these because I don't have permission from the photographer whose photo I used to make my design. Plus, I don't know what the protocol is with selling fan-made shirts here in the forums. I don't want to cause any problems for our friends who run the merch site.

Though if anyone's interested in the whole process of how I made these, I'm plenty willing to ramble about it :biggrin: There's a LOT more work that went into these than you'd think just looking at 'em.

Hedgehogs for days

crystal08

Re: Best School Project Ever

Unread postby crystal08 » 20 Feb 2014 06:03

Those look awesome. Great job. We did a project like that in HS. Did you screen print it on?

Cissilini87
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cissilini87 » 20 Feb 2014 09:52

Wow! Good job! :biggrin: They look amazing!

.::The future I'm living now::.
.::Is not what I'd thought it'd be::.
.::The person I was before::.
.::Is nothing like me::.
.::The future I'm living now::.
.::Is the way I want it to be::.
.::The minute I walk through the door::.
.::I slam it behind me::.

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 20 Feb 2014 16:35

Hedgehogs for days

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 22 Feb 2014 10:46

very cool!!! :rock:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 14 Mar 2014 12:47

These are like THEE coolest things EVER!!!!!!! I wish you could slip a few hundred to Gerry so he could sell them. I want oooooone! ;)

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 14 Mar 2014 13:04

Those are pretty darn cool! I hope you got an "A" on that project :D

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 14 Mar 2014 13:24

Hedgehogs for days

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 18 Mar 2014 16:46

These shirts are awesome, if you get approve to mass produce them I'll take one on a red shirt! :smile:

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”