Shim's Birthday

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shim's Birthday

Unread postby aquarius215 » 10 Nov 2013 05:00

Hey guys!

If anyone who saw the November webcast, including the band, wants the toys I made for Shim's birthday pics, just let me know. I made a mermaid, fish and a sailor bear. They are all hand-crocheted. No cost to you. I'll ship them to you. Just send a message to my PM box or email me @crochetmama215@yahoo.com.

Happy Birthday, SHim! Have a great day. You deserve it.

Jenn a/k/a aquarius215

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Shim's Birthday

Unread postby *J* » 11 Nov 2013 08:24

Would you want Shim to have them? Maybe give them to him at a show?

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Shim's Birthday

Unread postby aquarius215 » 13 Nov 2013 18:12

If Shim wants them, he's welcome to them. But, I won't be going to anymore shows this time around. I'm willing to ship them, though, wherever shomeone wants them sent. If shim wants me to ship them somewhere, like to SPWC, I'll do it. Otherwise, if anyone else wants them, let me know.

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”