Odd topic.

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JustMeSittinHere
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Odd topic.

Unread postby JustMeSittinHere » 19 Sep 2013 19:31

I know this thread is mainly for band appreciation, and in a strange way, it is.

I am currently taking classes at one of the local community colleges, my major is Radiologic Technology(a big, long, fancy word for an x-ray tech). One of my classes this term is my least favorite subject... English...

So, I was given an essay with 3 topic choices.

1) go to the Museum of Tolerance located in Los Angeles (just a few hours from where I live)

2) go to a local museum

3) interview someone or a group that is influential to me personally or a larger group.

Of course, my mind goes straight to topic #3 and Sick Puppies pop in my head. How cool would my paper be if I got to interview one of my favorite bands about doing what they love and then getting their fans' feed back? I thought of several ways that I could interview the group and the fans.

One is actually flying out to a show and spending sometime before, during and after. Interview them on their experience, then interview fans on how they previecieved the show.

Another is taking my own more recent experience with my best friend and then just try and Skype or FaceTime with the band to do the interview.

The only way for me to do this on time is to interview them sometime in the next week... :wall: I know they are busy, and my chances can be slim, but there is always hope.

So here's to hope the band reads this and either replies or PMs me in time (and working on a back up paper to get it done!).

Much love to the band and the fans! :rock:

"Our Life is the Creation of Our Mind"

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Odd topic.

Unread postby dlcramer » 03 Oct 2013 07:52

I know it's already to late but I hope you were able to write your essay. With the band on tour, it's very difficult for them to see all the posts like this and respond to them.

JustMeSittinHere
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Odd topic.

Unread postby JustMeSittinHere » 05 Oct 2013 17:04

"Our Life is the Creation of Our Mind"

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”