Thank You for being there!

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank You for being there!

Unread postby Frine » 22 Aug 2013 23:13

Dear Mark, Shim, Emma, Edit: this is my "shout out"

I just wanted to thank each of you for being awesome in your own way.

Pups: sometime when i had just begun my fourteenth year, i was grounded for something stupid.( cant remember) so without the Xbox 360 that I had slaved over i started looking new things to do. Being a novice shooter at the time i had my own pellet gun, and I went outside to plink at some targets. well, those targets accidentally aligned with my neighbors house. honest accident. anyway, there was a huge mess she thought i had a shotgun or something, called the cops. lol. but i got this big court sentence and everything and i was horrified at the whole misunderstanding. after I stopped freaking out over the whole thing i turned on pandora and the first thing that played was "Odd One" :music: and I knew right then that it would be okay. The charge was dropped the next week! thank you all for being there (although you had no idea :laugh: ) in my time of need.

Mark: Thank you for being the inspiration behind me learning how to play the drums

Shim: state theatre, Portland ME. Merch singing after show. Chubby kid---- Inspirational s*** man. Thank you for being my inspiration behind my progress in learning guitar. By the way I love that Shim-tar (epiphone) i tried one in guitar centre and was amazed! it has a great fell and tone.

Emma: its simple= If my brother kyle didn't have you for inspiration in his bass then he would suck. :laugh: i kid. hes great! but thank you for helping the motive. and also thank you for the Odd one riff. its simply awesome.

:rock: Thanks so much guys, keep rocking. Keep believing. You make a difference :rock:

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”