Sick Puppies Chibi drawing!

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SickPuppies<3
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies Chibi drawing!

Unread postby SickPuppies<3 » 09 Feb 2013 13:49

Hi there,
This is my drawing of Sick Puppies in Chibi :music: I hope you like it! Tell me what you think okay? SICK PUPPIES YEAAH :rock:
Last edited by SickPuppies<3 on 22 Feb 2013 10:27, edited 1 time in total.

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sick Puppies Chibi drawing!

Unread postby dlcramer » 09 Feb 2013 14:23

Maybe this can help you with posting pictures, avatars and other items that need to be hosted somewhere else and linked too.

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”