Covers & lyric video

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Covers & lyric video

Unread postby Speedynek » 19 Oct 2012 13:08

What do you think and about these covers and this great lyric video? :rock:

Anywhere But Here

All The Same

My World - Lyric video

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Covers & lyric video

Unread postby chandra » 25 Oct 2012 14:05

Awesome! :music: :rock:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Covers & lyric video

Unread postby *J* » 26 Oct 2012 09:56

Looks like the guy in the second video has a whole studio set up. I like his style, but I enjoyed the lyric video the best. Awesome font. I am a font geek!

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”