sick puppies, thank you :)

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

sick puppies, thank you :)

Unread postby chandra » 02 Aug 2012 14:12

sick puppies,
i just want to say thank you so much for everything! i've been a fan of your music since i first heard odd one in 2009 when i was 12. for months after that, i'd leave the radio on all day, hoping to hear it again. whenever i did, i'd stop whatever i was doing and just listen. then, in early 2010, i started hearing ads on the radio about a nickelback concert you guys would be opening for. i wanted nothing more than to go and see you live, and for my 13th birthday, my mom took me. after seeing you guys play live and meeting you after the show, i knew i'd picked the right band to be my favorite :smile:
in the time after that, you're music has been such a significant part of my life,and i can never thank you enough for that. you truly are the kind of people that so many of us can only hope to be. you've inspired me in so many ways, and i know i'll be a fan forever :smile:
xoxo chandra

p.s. congrats on getting married shim, she's a lucky girl :smile:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: sick puppies, thank you :)

Unread postby Katy » 27 Aug 2012 12:32

It's nice of you to take the time to come on here and share your story with us. If you'd like to make sure your band reads it directly, you can post it (along with a question) in the Ask The Band section of the forum.

Have you had the chance to see them again?

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 27 Aug 2012 12:57

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 29 Aug 2012 21:24

That's a really good story! Never let go of that passion! I'm 20 years older than you and there's only 1 other band I have loved like you describe...it doesn't come along often! Hold it...and keep it tight!

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 30 Aug 2012 04:59

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 30 Aug 2012 08:56

thanx guys :smile:

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”