Odd One Bass Cover

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Odd One Bass Cover

Unread postby Brianna » 15 Apr 2012 22:53

Hey guys! So I've been playing bass somewhere between 3 and 4 months and I just uploaded my first video, which is me playing Odd One! I'm really excited, but it's still new, so...well you know how it goes. So if you guys want to, check it out :)

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Odd One Bass Cover

Unread postby *J* » 20 Apr 2012 10:14

Wow, I can't believe you have only been playing for 4 months. Great job! :music:

sh4ms
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sh4ms » 20 Apr 2012 12:31

This totally rocks :biggrin:

You got talent for sure. Now there's only to practice practice practice. Keep bashing those strings like there's no tomorrow. Gang up with some other guys, get a rehearsal room and start playing covers, like SP covers. It will keep you motivated.

Looking forward to your next video :rock:

Tammy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tammy » 20 Apr 2012 20:45

Brianna that is AMAZING!! I'm so proud of you :cheer:

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 21 Apr 2012 08:17

Brianna, we would love to have your cover on the next webcast!!! :rock:

Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brianna » 21 Apr 2012 10:44

JulietteD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JulietteD » 08 May 2012 13:02

It's hard to believe you have played bass for only 3 months! It's really good! (:

I walk the line of the disappointed, I celebrate when I'm in pain.

Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brianna » 09 May 2012 18:43

Thank you! I really try hehe.... that bass is my life. My friends always tell me that I love it more than them and would save it in a fire before them :laugh:

TaylorMadison
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TaylorMadison » 14 May 2012 17:53

You're really good! I seriously think you've got real talent. If you can do that within the amount of time you've been playing, I can only imagine how amazing you'll be in time. (:

I have always had a passion for music, and I love doing covers every now and then, just for fun. I sing though. I'm not really any good at playing an instrument.

1sickpuppie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby 1sickpuppie » 14 May 2012 18:55

Good job. :rock: :rock: till till you drop. :rock: :rock: never stop. Especially to sick puppies.

Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brianna » 16 May 2012 20:29

1sickpuppie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby 1sickpuppie » 21 May 2012 20:34

Yup yup to the pup pups. Their music weaves its way into the fabric of your life. :music:

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 23 May 2012 12:51

You're pretty good for playing for 3 or 4 months. :3 what kind of bass do you have? And what kind of strings do you have? Cause I can't even tune down to drop C with my crappy strings :/

~Michaela Lee~

josiep
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby josiep » 23 May 2012 13:25

ASTOUNDING:)! As my poor bass sits and collects dust....inspirational

no change,no change

Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brianna » 23 May 2012 13:45

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”