Fan art from photoshop

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Fan art from photoshop

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 05 Dec 2011 23:19

My one of Shim turned out blurry :cry:
But my one of Emma turned out good :) still working on one of Mark
Last edited by TheBlackParade on 06 Dec 2011 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

Welcome to my world Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone - My World - Sick Puppies
Blow a kiss at the methane skies See the rust through your playground eyes We're all in love tonight Leave a dream where the fallout lies Watch it grow where the tearstain dries To keep you safe tonight - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Fan art from photoshop

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 06 Dec 2011 04:15

those are neat o:
Hehe, the picture of Emma you used is like my favorite one of her ever ^//^
Can't wait to see the Mark one!

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

lfcrulz8
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby lfcrulz8 » 06 Dec 2011 10:41

that doesnt look blury, infact, it looks amazing! i like what you have done :D :biggrin: :smile: :tongue: :biggrin:

Nataliieee

TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 06 Dec 2011 10:42

Welcome to my world Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone - My World - Sick Puppies
Blow a kiss at the methane skies See the rust through your playground eyes We're all in love tonight Leave a dream where the fallout lies Watch it grow where the tearstain dries To keep you safe tonight - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 06 Dec 2011 10:44

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 06 Dec 2011 18:25

Nice - I love them!! :tongue:

TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 06 Dec 2011 20:38

lfcrulz8
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby lfcrulz8 » 09 Dec 2011 05:36

Nataliieee

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”