Sick Puppies Tattoos?!?

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies Tattoos?!?

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 03 Oct 2011 15:04

Sooooo, where would be the best place to post my upcoming Sick Puppies tat? :flash:

I will of course post on Facebook, Twitter, etc. but I must share with the World Crew on the best forum. Any thoughts?
:crazy:

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies Tattoos?!?

Unread postby angelbear425 » 03 Oct 2011 18:53

Most people usually post them in this section so you got the right spot (because tattoos are fan art/appreciation). The ambassadors put out a monthly webcast where they show pictures of current tattoos if you want to be a part of that. You can email your picture to SPWCNews@gmail.com. Also check out this thread if you would like to see a previous webcast. viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6636&hilit=tattoo :smile:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 03 Oct 2011 19:06

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 08 Oct 2011 11:50

So my tattoo appointment is for Monday afternoon and I'm doing the lyrics on both arms in one sitting. About 3 hours worth of work. Can you say excited!?!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 08 Oct 2011 20:54

The art work of one of my tats. Coming Monday, actual ink on skin(both arms)...stay tuned!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 11 Oct 2011 09:03

Pictures are bow posted in this and other forums...check em out. I can barely move my arms, lol.

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”