The Pretender Lyrics Getting Tattoed On Me

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Pretender Lyrics Getting Tattoed On Me

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 03 Oct 2011 14:46

I don't know if this quite fits here, but I'm getting some of "The Pretender" lyrics tattoed on my upper arms as soon as this week. I'm going to the tattoo shop on friday. I've gotten several tats there and they know me, so hopefully they can do it then. An appointment will be made as a worst case scenario. The lyrics are a pre-cursor to getting a full chest piece of the Sick Puppies logo(some time next year). I was gonna just wait to post the pics, but I am WAY too excited and had to share with the crew! :wall: Here are the lyrics I'm getting;

I live with the life that I made (inside right bicep) :rock:
I get from the things that I gave (inside left bicep) :music:

Follow me under the same name on Twitter for updates on my new ink and when it's happening. Then of course I will be posting here!

SAMMUS
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Pretender Lyrics Getting Tattoed On Me

Unread postby SAMMUS » 03 Oct 2011 21:57

This tattoo is going to be EPIC! I love that song and you chose some great lyrics! I can't wait to see it and then see the completed chest piece!! ROKKENROLL, good luck, it will be AUSSome! :rock: :rock:

iliadawn
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby iliadawn » 05 Oct 2011 15:52

Amazing! I love this idea! Can't wait to see pics (please?)

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 05 Oct 2011 20:57

AllieWallie

Unread postby AllieWallie » 07 Oct 2011 06:41

I can't wait to see this, I'm sure it will turn out to be AMAZING, great lyric choice by the way.

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 08 Oct 2011 11:57

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I have my appointment on Monday afternoon. 3 hours of work to be done. It's going to be painful, emotional and AWESOME! :rock: :wall: :rock:

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 08 Oct 2011 20:39

Here is a rendering of the tats I'm going to get on my arms. This photo will be on the right side and "I GET FROM IT THINGS THAT I GAVE" will be on the left arm. The "banner" color is going to be a faint yellow/orange color with lettering in blacks and greys

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SAMMUS
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SAMMUS » 09 Oct 2011 01:59

It's going to be SICK for sure!! :rock: :rock:
I love the font! Can't wait to see finished product!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 10 Oct 2011 19:33

P A I N F U L

SAMMUS
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SAMMUS » 11 Oct 2011 23:28

Looks wicked!! ROKKENROLL :rock:

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 12 Oct 2011 06:27

Wow! That is fantastic, both arms!!!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 12 Oct 2011 08:46

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”