Fan Art and Graphic-Type thingers by Snowmonkies

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fan Art and Graphic-Type thingers by Snowmonkies

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 23 Aug 2011 14:03

I like drawing fan art and fiddling with pictures, so I figured I'm make myself a topic for whatever I come up with so I don't have to make a million new topics each time I make something :laugh:

^My first edit. I don't really know what I was doing, but it came out cool. I started out just messing with contrast levels and such, and then I used a trick I know from a tutorial to make the blue-ish stuff. And then from there just some random tweakings.
The blue kinda makes you think of Rip Tide doesn't it? :smile:

^Sick Puppies... with some puppies XD

^still working on likenesses, but I think I'm starting to get it.

Hedgehogs for days

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Fan Art and Graphic-Type thingers by Snowmonkies

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 27 Aug 2011 20:08

Gaaaaaasp o_o
I love your drawings.
Especially the one of Sick Puppies...with puppies =D

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

NickyToons
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby NickyToons » 28 Aug 2011 02:57

Agree with the post above, love the puppies with the puppies! :)

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 31 Aug 2011 11:00

Glad you like it :D
I just made another one of Shim

for all the Shimlins out there :p
it kinda looks the same as that other one to me, but at least it's good for practice :wink:
I think I'll do Emma next, I definitely need some more practice drawing her.

*EDIT*

Done... I don't know how I got that done so fast. But it happened and here it is XD
Hope you guys like it!

*NOTHER EDIT*

I screencapped this scene from the music video of Odd One. It happened to be right at the part with those lyrics, so I figured I'd fiddle with the picture and put lyrics over it. If anyone wants the original un-edited screencap, I can upload it to my photobucket account and post a link for you.

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”