Two new Shim vids :D

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
/jessie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Two new Shim vids :D

Unread postby /jessie » 29 May 2011 20:31

I downloaded another free trial of sony vegas.. unfortuntly it runs out real soon. /; so my vids wont be pretty anymore. haha oh well :D
but I made a quick vid of Shim with a song by silverchair I know it was one of his fav bands so I had too ;) that vid I believe took me 1-2 days. So it is not as good. But the one I just barelly uploaded took me two weeks. So I hope you enjoy them :D

Shim -Shade (silverchair)

Shim -Rockstar

And if you haven't seen my first Shim vid here;

So spread it around. Give me your thoughts :D even if their negative I do not mine.
Cheers && many thanks :D

sh4ms
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Two new Shim vids :D

Unread postby sh4ms » 09 Jul 2011 06:12

Amazing mash-up!

You're sharp with the video editing. Keep this up and you'll be able to put together some pretty epic videos before long.

Is there any SP song that doesn't have an official video yet?

Because then you could basically make one!
I'd love to see it.

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”