picture problems. need help..

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
/jessie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

picture problems. need help..

Unread postby /jessie » 14 May 2011 17:57

I don't know if i'm posting this in the right area but.. I am talking about photos so hopefully so. ^.^
Ok.... so sick puppies don't have that many pics. They only have a couple camercialized pics and thats about it. However their is lots of fan photos and lots of good ones. If anyone has been to shows and took pictures and have posted them on here and are ok of me using them for Just editing/banners/my facebook. then please message and or comment me.
Cause I really want to make more.
And with your help you can make it possible.
Many thanks.

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”