My First Attempt at Adobe Illustrator!

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cora

My First Attempt at Adobe Illustrator!

Unread postby Cora » 02 Apr 2011 16:09

I've already posted what I did after tons and tons of practise with Illustrator, but I just thought I'd show you my first attempt. It's not tooo bad, but not as detailed as what I learned how to do later and I screwed up on his nose a little...oops!

Tell me what ya think! Thanks for all the awesome comments on my later one!

PS: I cheated on this one and only pen-tooled his face. The coat I cut out and added the sponge effect to in Photoshop. Hope ya like it anyway. :wink:

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My First Attempt at Adobe Illustrator!

Unread postby Crazzzy » 02 Apr 2011 17:55

Check out my band

Cora

Re: My First Attempt at Adobe Illustrator!

Unread postby Cora » 03 Apr 2011 14:34

Well thank you!! I would say that's what I inteded, but I just ran out of time... :biggrin:

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”