last.fm Bio Banner!

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fuelie79
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

last.fm Bio Banner!

Unread postby Fuelie79 » 25 Mar 2011 22:08

All last.fm users! I've created a SP banner that can be put in your bio to show support!
Here's what it looks like:

All you need to do is go to edit bio, and use the same image code here on the forums in your text. Type "[" "img" "]" (without the quotations and spaces) followed by this url - http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p211 ... 79/SP2.jpg, and then "[/" img" "]"
To see it in action, check out my account, where I have that banner along with many other bands! Let's spread Sick Puppies throughout last.fm!

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: last.fm Bio Banner!

Unread postby Katy » 26 Mar 2011 17:28

That is awesome, thank you for sharing it with all of us!

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 27 Mar 2011 16:16

Thanks for sharing! I posted it onto my last.fm page.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 29 Mar 2011 12:14

This is a great banner Fuelie, let's get everyone using this banner!

10 POINTS to everyone that links us to their use of this banner in their LastFM account.

Please link us in the appropriate point submission threads. Here is okay for now too, but if you are viewing this thread weeks down the line from now, I might forget to peek in here.

atomicorange
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby atomicorange » 29 Mar 2011 14:27

That banner is awesome. :rock: We just put in on the SPWC last.fm page.

Tammy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Tammy » 29 Mar 2011 14:36

I figured it out.

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”