You're Going Down-Drumline Cadence

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tarheelfan0317
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

You're Going Down-Drumline Cadence

Unread postby tarheelfan0317 » 27 Feb 2011 19:24

ok here's the video of my drumline doing a cadence we made up of you're going down. sorry it doesn't sound all that great cause we had to hurry up cause the band director was getting a little upset we were still there. but, at least i got it recorded. it sounds better live too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HyjpW2QbMo

nicefff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: You're Going Down-Drumline Cadence

Unread postby nicefff » 10 Mar 2011 05:33

i like it :) just need a better quality vid thats all :) but i do really like it

And when I die I'm gonna fly
and come and get you
And when you try and
run I'll be the curse
above you

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 10 Mar 2011 07:41

I thought out drumline was awesome but they sure didn't play anything like this.

Steph

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby listentothemusic » 20 Mar 2011 21:42

That's so awesome! :smile: I should try and get our drumline to do something like this for marching, or something.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 21 Mar 2011 08:43

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”