My Animations/.Gifs & Such

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My Animations/.Gifs & Such

Unread postby jj1973 » 25 Aug 2009 18:25

Those are really cool. I like the video animated ones. Those are REALLY cool.

JJ

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 01 Sep 2009 09:54

Why don't you just send him a PM instead of posting in multiple threads on the board about it? It would probably be more quickly and easily resolved that way.

missy97
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby missy97 » 13 Jun 2011 08:29

Can I use the avatar that says "don't get her mad, take that?" lol I like it. :smile:

Oooh ok, I now see that you are allowing people to use them. But i do have one question, I'm not sure how to make it my avatar. lol I know where to go to change/add a new one but what do i put for the url site/link thingamagig?

-Melissa :)

I <3 Sick Puppies!

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 18 Sep 2011 17:31

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”