You're Going Down, Cancer!

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
*~DeathDealer~*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

You're Going Down, Cancer!

Unread postby *~DeathDealer~* » 14 Apr 2010 08:57

Heh, it's kinda funny that the title of my post is actually two SP songs mashed together. But here’s my story:

My family and I are participating in the Oakleaf edition of The American Cancer Society's "Relay For Life" this year in support of my uncle, who is currently battling a rare cancer of the white blood cells (T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma). If you would like to read more about what he's going through, please visit his website http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ronpolk. Our team (Ron Polk - Cancer Sucks) is in second place right now with $2,175.00 raised for the event. If you would like to donate, here is the link to our team page: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/Relay ... r_id=21192.

In conclusion, I would like to thank Shim, Emma, and Mark for solidifying even more the fact that they are the most amazing group of people that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with. Earlier today they reposted that link above on their Twitter and never in my life could I imagine a band would do something like that for me. It means the world to me because my uncle being struck with this disease has hit my family pretty hard but it hasn’t deterred us from the belief that we can beat it.

So, to Shim, Emma, and Mark… thank you. So much.

<3 Alyse

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: You're Going Down, Cancer!

Unread postby Hollee » 14 Apr 2010 09:20

I'm sharing the link with everyone I know. I'm not able to donate right now (with the move and all, you know lol) but I really really hope you get up to first place!

And that is so awesome for the Pups to do that for you! <333

hannah banana
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: You're Going Down, Cancer!

Unread postby hannah banana » 22 Apr 2010 15:34

it'd be cool Sick Puppies could go to one.. probably wouldnt happen. but it's fun to think about! i'm going to one.. and they will be in Missouri the day after.

yeeah.. haha.

12-13-09 . 4-23-10 . 8-13-10 . 8-14-10 . 12-13-10 . 5-15-11 . 8-20-11 . 9-28-12 . 5-12-13 . 7-17-13
http://twitter.com/hannahbowee

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”