Thank You

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank You

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 13 Apr 2010 00:19

I kno somebody (well alot of somebodys) has already said this but I hafta say THANK YOU to Shim, Emma, and Mark...For the music You give to the world. Every since I heard Your Going Down Ive been obsessed with SP music an even tho im a broke ** I saved up enough 2 get more and every song I get I love there music more an more. An I love the way you appreciate ur fans The fact that spwc is free is 1 of the reasons sp is on the top of my list. An Thank You to SP an to everybody who runs this website an gives us a chance to be part of SP's world...p.s I've had lawn tickets for the indy show for 3 weeks now counting down the days

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”