Tri Polar lyric mashup

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
halfpint
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tri Polar lyric mashup

Unread postby halfpint » 01 Apr 2010 23:12

Hey all,
I cannot stop listening to Tri Polar, so I decided to create a mash-up poem - each line is a line from a song on the album (they go in order, the first line is from War, the second is from I Hate You, etc). It seems to fit together pretty well, and in a way, I think, captures the flow of the cd. For some reason this album has inspired my artistic side...enjoy!

(The yellow didn't scan in very well...bleh!)

"Music is the only thing, with the exception of sneezing and looking at the sunset, that takes you to a place that's above the mundane. Everything else is just bullsh*t." - Stephan Jenkins

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Tri Polar lyric mashup

Unread postby Cassie » 02 Apr 2010 06:29

I definitely agree about the capturing the flow of the cd...Cool idea!

halfpint
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby halfpint » 02 Apr 2010 13:24

Thanks! :smile:

"Music is the only thing, with the exception of sneezing and looking at the sunset, that takes you to a place that's above the mundane. Everything else is just bullsh*t." - Stephan Jenkins

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 02 Apr 2010 14:22

That is really awesome! That is such a neat idea. :smile:

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 02 Apr 2010 19:29

I like it.....totally original......good work and thanks for sharing!!!

I DO!!!!

Josh1billion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Josh1billion » 03 Apr 2010 04:01

That's really cool, great job. :D

I make games.

halfpint
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby halfpint » 03 Apr 2010 15:29

Thanks guys!

ZangZadam31
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ZangZadam31 » 28 May 2010 22:02

That was really awesome :biggrin: Really enjoyed it :smile:

^ Thanks a million to /jessie <33 (You know what i like :D)

"When I'm sad, she comes to me..With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free.
It's alright she says it's alright.. Take anything you want from me, anything."... M & C (Loveys 1 N 2) 9*29*06

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1368990

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kat2323 » 22 Jun 2010 18:26

Woah that is so cool (:

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

halfpint
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby halfpint » 27 Jun 2010 17:21

Thank you :)

nealumina
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nealumina » 30 Aug 2010 19:55

This is awesome :D

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 30 Aug 2010 20:15

That is very awesome. Must have taken a bit of thought to get the lyrics to flow so well.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 31 Aug 2010 09:56

I love it! You, my friend, are a genuis!!!

halfpint
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby halfpint » 15 Sep 2010 18:26

Thanks :biggrin: I thought this thread was going to get buried, but I'm glad people are still looking at it!

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 16 Sep 2010 04:53

this is really cool gonna make me wanna go threw a bunch of my cds and do this

blister
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby blister » 21 Oct 2010 19:49

great! cool idea!

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”