Need every SPWC member to read

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need every SPWC member to read

Unread postby Cody Lee » 31 Jan 2010 18:21

I need you all to send me a pic of yourselves (a pic of you with the band is even better) but just need one from everyone. I'm going to do something fun in paintshop and I need a lot of pics. Just send them to Lp_fan_8@hotmail.com and put SPWC in the subject line. Thanks

Feel free to send multiple pics, the more the better.

If you want you can be lazy and post them here, lol

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Need every SPWC member to read

Unread postby MarixD » 04 Feb 2010 20:35

I have sent a picture.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 04 Feb 2010 21:29

Yeah I've gotten about 4 :P

Was hoping to make either a band logo, or the word sick puppies out of pics of fans, I might just have to throw in a bunch of pix of the band themselves lol

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MarixD » 04 Feb 2010 21:38

That would look cool.

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 11 Feb 2010 18:45

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 11 Feb 2010 22:03

I am planning on it, if I get enough pics not sure yet. But that's so weird in that 2nd pic emma looks like she's like 15 lol

Formerly known as Cakerz

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 11 Feb 2010 22:30

Check out my band

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”