GIMP Banner things

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Verdict
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GIMP Banner things

Unread postby Verdict » 06 Nov 2009 23:17

i think this is the right place for these >.>
anyways, some people call them banners, some call them footers, i've grown up calling them signatures, but i made a sick puppy one today and i figured i'd show you all the different versions i came up with

tomorrow i think i'll try making bigger ones for background usage. if anyone's interested i'll be more than happy to make various sizes/colours and the like. i'll remove the V of course, that's just for my personal use with my Verdict moniker

GIMP is essentially a free Photoshop, if anyone was curious.

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Re: GIMP Banner things

Unread postby David » 07 Nov 2009 16:52

Who makes GIMP? I have photoshop, but I don't even know where to start. Is GIMP hard to use? Who makes it?

I DO!!!!

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 07 Nov 2009 16:55

Oh yeah, I like your banners, or whatever you want to call them.

I think they would look sweet if the grapics were a yellow gold color.

I DO!!!!

Verdict

Unread postby Verdict » 07 Nov 2009 21:32

i find GIMP to be extremely user friendly, but that may be because i've been using it for so long. thinking back to when i first started, i still wanna say it was really efficient.

http://www.gimp.org/

this is GIMP's site, if you want to check it out. and if you do, you might also want to go here

http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/ there's alot of tutorials and other hints and tricks of how to make some pretty neat stuff/ the community is super nice too.

back to the banners, do you mean the band members should be yellowish or the lines around Shim's arms? (pentool wraps are their real name)

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 08 Nov 2009 11:27

^^^ I'll have to check those pages out.

I was talking about the pentools being yellowish. Thats just my thought though, they rock as they are.

I DO!!!!

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”