Free hug fan music Vid

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 19 Apr 2008 20:32

What do you guys think of putting together a free hug music video from us fans all over the world, like everyone goes out and videotapes them and their friends with free hug and sp gear on. And we put it together on youtube.but instead of the song All the Same the background song could be What are you looking for the original one.
I dunno I thought it would be a really cool Idea ;D
I think it would be great to show the band how much we care.
so yeah 8-)

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Becky » 19 Apr 2008 20:40

It's a great idea. I'm very camera shy,though. I'd probably have my daughter fill in for me. :P Or maybe get a little footage at the next SP concert I go to.

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 19 Apr 2008 20:49

psh what ever you are beautiful, and you know it
But yeah it would be cool to cut some live sp stuff in it.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Becky » 19 Apr 2008 20:57

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Shamrock » 19 Apr 2008 21:08

Those are great ideas. I am also a bit shy, not necessarily of cameras, but being all over youtube too? lol..

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Donna » 19 Apr 2008 21:18

I am definitelty up for this . I don't like myself in pictures/video either but it is such a cool idea I may have to overlook that fact ;D

and I love Becky's idea of doing it at the next SP show she goes too...would love to do mine that well as well...hint hint for them to come back to Philly soon... :P

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Samsung » 20 Apr 2008 04:35

Thats a really cool idea. :)

My camera just broke though....
...I'll borrow one from my dad :P

My avatar is always watching.

aussiemcluvn

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 20 Apr 2008 12:08

thats an awesome idea!!

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 12:13

Yay so do you guys think we could start this this summer?

Becky
Founder
Founder

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Becky » 20 Apr 2008 12:18

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 12:21

ok yeah I just thought with everyone schedule.
and I think we should present it to sp first.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby nicolenice » 20 Apr 2008 12:31

i'm down lets do it

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 12:34

haha OK lets get this started!!!
so everyone could get out their cameras.....

tiffoloveshugs
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby tiffoloveshugs » 20 Apr 2008 13:05

what an awesome idea!
:)

aussiemcluvn

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 20 Apr 2008 13:20

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 16:05

k and I also thought it would be cool if we had shirts that said free hugs on front and on the back it had SPWC
with the website on the back dunno
and Kaitlyn do you live in CA?

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 16:21

So when is best for you guys it would be great to do this on the same day.

aussiemcluvn

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 20 Apr 2008 19:09

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 19:24

Awesome!!
where?
I live in Ventura

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Shamrock » 21 Apr 2008 01:52

Jazzy I think it's probably better to pick a deadline for submissions in order to put everyone's video clip together as one video, than to try and get them all to record on the same day. It's a time consuming project and not always so easy for everyone to get it uploaded at the same time and whatnot. No one watching the videos would know whether or not everyone did it on a particular day anyway, unless there was a time stamp or something. It's just more convenient if people can do it on their own time than trying to do it the same day. :)

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”