Free hug fan music Vid

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 21 Apr 2008 10:40

Ah you are so right! Thank you
ok and I've decided that I need them in no later than July 30th. So that gives everyone 3 months to do it.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 15:15

I love the idea too but I am also VERY camera shy, and well, shy in general lol

....I'm not too photogenic either o.O

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Donna » 21 Apr 2008 17:55

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 21 Apr 2008 19:45

Yes its for a great band and an even greater cause!!!

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 21 Apr 2008 19:52

This IS a cute idea! I have trouble approacing people though, can't imagine the anxiety of having a buddy taping it.

I suppose I could pass off my mom as a random lady walking down the street and give her a big old hug. ;)

Becky
Founder
Founder

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Becky » 21 Apr 2008 19:54

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 21 Apr 2008 20:07

Haha Becky! We should all just do that. People will start to wounder why everyone looks so d**n similiar to the person they're hugging.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 20:56

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Shamrock » 21 Apr 2008 23:45

Oo... by July maybe the Mounties will be standing around the tourist place.
They really need to restock the small Free Hug shirts.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Samsung » 22 Apr 2008 04:21

^^Haha, you seriously have to videotape that if you do it. ;D

I don't mind doing the free hugs, I just feel bad for the person who is videotaping me. lol. They're gonna be stuck there awhile.

My avatar is always watching.

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 22 Apr 2008 11:35

So yeah I'm glad this is taking off thank you for helping me with this I could not do this without you guys ::HUGS::
and if you have any free hugs pics already could you please send them my way

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Shamrock » 22 Apr 2008 12:07

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 22 Apr 2008 13:23

Last edited by jazzyd on 22 Apr 2008 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby nicolenice » 22 Apr 2008 13:40

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 22 Apr 2008 13:52

yeah your myspace looks kick ass!

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby nicolenice » 22 Apr 2008 13:56

yeah i love yours too but i think you need to put the panda in there somewhere too

jazzyd

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby jazzyd » 23 Apr 2008 10:50

OMG this is soo cool I went on youtube and looked at other free hug videos, and I sent messages to a guy in China, a girl in the Ukraine, and another guy in France, and some people in Lebanon.
telling them about this project and asking them if I could use part of their video and the guy in China got back to me saying yes I could :D
ahh I'm soo happy. But I still need more too so join in!
Also I was thinking of doing an interview asking the die hard sick puppies fans what does this band mean to you. And putting it in as well.

logan

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby logan » 24 Apr 2008 19:51

Those are all great ideas! I have a long sleeved FREE HUGS shirt, I think i am going to get a short sleeve because its getting hot in VA.

I wore it to school this week and got only 4 hugs, but I do not go to school all day so...

-Logan

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Free hug fan music Vid

Unread postby Katy » 11 May 2008 12:18

Wow, this is an awesome idea. I'm happy to see so many people willing to participate as well. I'd like to join in the fun if I can, is a free hugs shirt required? I umm...yea, I don't have one yet.

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”