Thank you!

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sharronmcmurry
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you!

Unread postby sharronmcmurry » 20 Jul 2009 16:13

SP-
You probably really don't need to know this, but you are one of the most talented bands ever. You are real musicians, artists, and performers. Your music is ageless, and made an ole- schooler like me, appreciate the art of music all over again. Your lyrics are for all mankind, and for me to witness again, just how powerful all of you are, was for real amazing. Emma- galpal, you made me wept. You are cold- blooded, and you more than bring it. I've got to run "up da street" - that's for Baby Boy. Thanks for being so generous. OKC was truly blessed.

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”