Jewelry inspired by SP

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bling
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Jewelry inspired by SP

Unread postby bling » 26 Jun 2009 16:11

I have been making a lot of resin pieces lately, and I wanted to make one inspired by the sick puppies, but so far I only have an emma one (inspired by her concert outfit, the red and black one) Hopefully I will have more soon.

fail_snail
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Jewelry inspired by SP

Unread postby fail_snail » 15 Oct 2009 10:09

That looks great =]
You should do one of Shim's guitar, that would be sweet XD

I called you a whore.
I broke down your door.
And you don't even hate me.
But how can I heal
When you won't even feel.
Why won't you hate me?

sausybabe
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sausybabe » 07 Apr 2011 01:04

sparkly!! i like it!

:smile:

~~~PUsPiPcIkES~~~

summertime<3
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby summertime<3 » 07 Apr 2011 07:38

love it :)

..and i'm drowning in the ashes; kicking, screaming. <3
Dubuque, IA ~ 7/26/2008
Milwaukee, WI ~ 5/21/2010
Peoria, IL ~ 12/10/2010
Waterloo, IA ~ 3/4/2011 <3
Rockford, IL ~ 5/14/2011

Platteville, WI ~ 9/5/2011

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”