Darth Shim Ustream chat fan art. Lol.

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SeanMcGuire
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Darth Shim Ustream chat fan art. Lol.

Unread postby SeanMcGuire » 24 May 2009 12:53

Okay, so two weeks ago during the Ustream live chat, Shim was wearing a black hoodie, and when he put the hood up someone said something to the effect of "Lol, Darth Shim". I burst out laughing, and quickly took a screen shot of Shim with the hood up. From that I made "Darth Shim" fan art :biggrin:

What do you think of it? I know, the image of Shim is really pixilated, but that's the way their camera made him look. :noclue:

And I couldn't figure out how to just add an image, so I have to just give you guys the url. Sorry! *Fails at life.*

It's been a long time coming, and the tables turn around, cause one of us is going... one of us is going down...

A proud follower of Darth Shim.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Darth Shim Ustream chat fan art. Lol.

Unread postby Donna » 24 May 2009 13:20

OMG...that is awesome ! It was pretty funny during the Ustream - I couldnt' decide which name I like better Darth Shim or Shim Shady :laugh:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

SeanMcGuire
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SeanMcGuire » 24 May 2009 13:33

Ahaha, Thanks Donna! Shim Shady was hilarious, too.

It's been a long time coming, and the tables turn around, cause one of us is going... one of us is going down...

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 24 May 2009 19:54

OMG! Hahaha, I believe this is one of the ustreams I missed... That's freakin' hysterical!

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 25 May 2009 11:01

I think I missed that one too :tantrum: Man... If the ustream was HALF as awesome as that pic, I really missed out *sigh* Good work Sean! If you need help posting anything, I can try to help. I think together we would NOT fail at life :laugh:

SeanMcGuire
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SeanMcGuire » 25 May 2009 18:21

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 25 May 2009 18:41

^Upload it to a hosting site and just use the IMG code.

If I were a vegetable, I'd be a radish, because I'm only kind of rad.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 25 May 2009 20:27

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 25 May 2009 21:51

Hey! Ya'll are stealin' my thunder! LOL No really though... That link explaining the posting really can't get much simpler so you should just click there :laugh:

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”