Free for All/Banner Requests

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tenroses
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tenroses » 07 Apr 2008 17:22

Okay, I sort of got this from Vertigo (and I hope this is the right place to post it) in one of her posts in on of the threads in here. So with the title in mind, I figured we could have a little pool of avatars, sig banners and whatever else you'd want in your profile :]

I plan on putting some more stuff here soon, but if anyone has something to add feel free to! (I'll make sure it gets to this main post for easy access :])

And here's a place for requests as well. It would be nice when you make a request if you have a picture of two or what you'd like it to say, but I know everyone likes surprises as well!

The Image Pool!
- Vertigo
- Kari
- DNRpuppy
Last edited by tenroses on 07 Apr 2008 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

"If you spend any time in , there's only of ." ~Alan Rickman

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 07 Apr 2008 17:27

Great idea. :)

IMO you may want to consider changing the title of the thread to include banner requests. Free For All/Banner Requests or something like that. Just so people know what it is.

tenroses
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tenroses » 07 Apr 2008 17:31

sure, changing it now :]

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 10 Apr 2008 11:12

Nice idea! :) I was an idiot and put my stuff in the wrong forum away from everyone else, by myself, all lonely.

nyssa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nyssa » 13 Apr 2008 01:30

I'd love to have an avvie.An animated one from Making the My world clip. From 4:25 -4:29. When Emma is screaming and the toilet blows up and they reverse it.And that could be different from urs Kari.The size is maybe as big as DNRpuppy's.or as big as the forum allows to use it as avatar.
If someone can do it I would be very thankful

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 13 Apr 2008 07:59

Last edited by Becky on 13 Apr 2008 08:00, edited 1 time in total.

tenroses
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tenroses » 13 Apr 2008 09:56

jazzyd

Unread postby jazzyd » 18 Apr 2008 13:53

hey I was wondering if someone could make me a banner that said SP socal street team on it
doesnt matter the background as long as its SP
=D

nyssa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nyssa » 25 Apr 2008 12:18

hey that looks cool! It is perfect! Thnx Vertigo i love it!
Last edited by nyssa on 07 May 2008 00:12, edited 1 time in total.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 25 Apr 2008 13:14

nyssa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nyssa » 07 May 2008 00:12

ops sry you are right dunno why i wrote that maybe i was too tired i modify it now

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 10 May 2008 12:07

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”