Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
User avatar
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 2568
Joined: 20 Feb 2010 18:07
Location: Boise, Idaho

Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 19 May 2015 19:34

If you have a Sick Puppies tattoo and would like it featured on the SPWC Facebook page for Tattoosday, simply share a pic and a give a short description or story here! :rock:


Image
Image

User avatar
stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6660
Joined: 17 Jan 2010 07:11
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby stephb » 19 May 2015 20:54

I can't wait to see all the tats everyone has.


Steph

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby Cora » 28 Feb 2016 12:31

Not Tuesday, but we need to bring this back. :)

The Connect part of the tattoo, I had done in 2013 to remind me that "Courage comes from letting go" and "Shoulda coulda means you'll never know". It's actually ironic now because I've grown an obsession with arrows being the symbol for shooting into greatness after being pulled back and feeling at your lowest. I love it. :)

'Begin...' I got in Vegas with Ali, Domo, and Dana. It was the beautiful beginning to something amazing for a band we love so much, as well as for other reasons that will soon be discovered. :) It connects the four of us (no pun intended....okay maybe intended), and reminds me, personally, that I will always have amazing friends no matter how alone I may feel at times. :)

:hug:

Image


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 2568
Joined: 20 Feb 2010 18:07
Location: Boise, Idaho

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 29 Feb 2016 08:59

As soon as we see a bit more, Cora! I have been keeping my eye out for more SP tats...I expect to see more soon!
#STYG :rock:


Image
Image

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby Cora » 29 Feb 2016 14:05

WonSickPuppy wrote:As soon as we see a bit more, Cora! I have been keeping my eye out for more SP tats...I expect to see more soon!
#STYG :rock:


I was just thinking this thread needed more attention and love. ;)


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
vegawriters
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 776
Joined: 08 Sep 2014 17:18
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby vegawriters » 29 Feb 2016 19:06

I am actually getting one soon! I'll post the pic when I get it.


Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Image
Image

Image

User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby Cassie » 01 Mar 2016 17:21

Addition to my SP White Balloons tattoo (gnome and lyrics) in honor of David <3

Image

Image


Image Image Image

User avatar
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 2568
Joined: 20 Feb 2010 18:07
Location: Boise, Idaho

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 02 Mar 2016 06:55

I love your tribute to David, Cassie!

I'm sure soon this page will fill up with more awesome SP tattoos and it'll be back on Facebook soon! Keep sharing everyone!


Image
Image

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby Cora » 03 Mar 2016 19:27

Cassie, I adore your addition. Would you be at all offended if I get the same gnome somewhere? Seriously thinking about getting that with 'Off to save the world!' underneath it. :)


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby Cassie » 06 Mar 2016 16:28

Cora wrote:Cassie, I adore your addition. Would you be at all offended if I get the same gnome somewhere? Seriously thinking about getting that with 'Off to save the world!' underneath it. :)

Not at all! Dana did the same thing. She just got the gnome, a bit bigger than mine. Bringing a little piece of David to the shows with us. <3 :rock:


Image Image Image

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby Cora » 13 Mar 2016 21:19

Cassie wrote:
Cora wrote:Cassie, I adore your addition. Would you be at all offended if I get the same gnome somewhere? Seriously thinking about getting that with 'Off to save the world!' underneath it. :)

Not at all! Dana did the same thing. She just got the gnome, a bit bigger than mine. Bringing a little piece of David to the shows with us. <3 :rock:


Awesome. :) I really want to get mine done before Florida. Just....no sure where. I keep gravitating toward the ankle....


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
aznprincessesa
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 310
Joined: 07 Oct 2012 14:37
Location: Keizer, OR
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby aznprincessesa » 01 Aug 2016 22:06

Cora wrote:Not Tuesday, but we need to bring this back. :)

The Connect part of the tattoo, I had done in 2013 to remind me that "Courage comes from letting go" and "Shoulda coulda means you'll never know". It's actually ironic now because I've grown an obsession with arrows being the symbol for shooting into greatness after being pulled back and feeling at your lowest. I love it. :)

'Begin...' I got in Vegas with Ali, Domo, and Dana. It was the beautiful beginning to something amazing for a band we love so much, as well as for other reasons that will soon be discovered. :) It connects the four of us (no pun intended....okay maybe intended), and reminds me, personally, that I will always have amazing friends no matter how alone I may feel at times. :)

:hug:

Image




Cora- I absolutely love your tattoo. I've seen this all over other social medias and I didn't know who this belonged to. Beautiful. I love it!!


:sp: "You can't regret what you don't decide." :rock:


Image
Image

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby Cora » 02 Aug 2016 06:48

aznprincessesa wrote:Cora- I absolutely love your tattoo. I've seen this all over other social medias and I didn't know who this belonged to. Beautiful. I love it!!


Aww, thank you!!! :hug:


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
aznprincessesa
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 310
Joined: 07 Oct 2012 14:37
Location: Keizer, OR
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby aznprincessesa » 02 Aug 2016 10:42

Cora wrote:
aznprincessesa wrote:Cora- I absolutely love your tattoo. I've seen this all over other social medias and I didn't know who this belonged to. Beautiful. I love it!!


Aww, thank you!!! :hug:


You're welcome! :wink:


:sp: "You can't regret what you don't decide." :rock:


Image
Image

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 157
Joined: 17 Jul 2016 20:45

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby Kship2001 » 20 Jan 2017 10:00

Idk how to post the actual picture but I can post the link to mine. I'm actually thinking about another one but it's still in the initial thinking stages lol. Plus I told myself no tattoos this year cuz I have to pay off some bills. Let's see if I stick to that.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byr-Oz ... p=drivesdk


Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

Image

User avatar
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 2568
Joined: 20 Feb 2010 18:07
Location: Boise, Idaho

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 06 Feb 2017 08:05

I love it!

Tattoosday is temporarily on hold until we can get some more submitted so thank you for keeping it going!


Image
Image

User avatar
Cora
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2835
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 20:51
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby Cora » 27 Feb 2017 19:03

Got this as a memorial for my "big brother", David. He used to send me this line from Odd One whenever I needed to hear it. :) Also, I had Mark write it out for me since so many of my memories with David included him too. :)

Image


Image
Image

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 2568
Joined: 20 Feb 2010 18:07
Location: Boise, Idaho

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 27 Feb 2017 19:05

Cora wrote:Got this as a memorial for my "big brother", David. He used to send me this line from Odd One whenever I needed to hear it. :) Also, I had Mark write it out for me since so many of my memories with David included him too. :)

Image


This! This has all my feels!


Image
Image

TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 80
Joined: 20 May 2016 01:52

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 25 Apr 2017 03:40

I have an idea for one floating around in my head. Who knows maybe someday soon I will get it done.



User avatar
vegawriters
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 776
Joined: 08 Sep 2014 17:18
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Tattoosday for SPWC FB Page

Unread postby vegawriters » 26 Apr 2017 07:35

TheBeardMan_SP wrote:I have an idea for one floating around in my head. Who knows maybe someday soon I will get it done.


I have the artwork done for mine, but the guy who is doing it for me is doing it for free, so it's hard to pin down a time since he's donating it.


Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Image
Image

Image


Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest