my graphics

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: my graphics

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 22 Mar 2010 16:44

thank you :)

halfpint
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: my graphics

Unread postby halfpint » 02 Apr 2010 12:51

Love those! I wish I could create something like that! I'm computer-art challenged...

Riptide is one of my favorite songs too. I've been requesting it on the SiriusXM Octane facebook page. Hopefully if they get enough requests they will play it!

"Music is the only thing, with the exception of sneezing and looking at the sunset, that takes you to a place that's above the mundane. Everything else is just bullsh*t." - Stephan Jenkins

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”