Sick Puppies Art Piece

Draw an awesome photo of the band? Want to give them a shout of thanks? Put it here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies Art Piece

Unread postby David » 15 Mar 2010 22:25

Well I'm not artist (as you will all soon see) but I had this idea in my head for a couple weeks and decided to try it. My scanner kind of cut off the very top part.

It's just a list of some emotions or feelings that I sometimes feel overwhelmed with, and the Sick Puppies song I listen to to take the edge off.

HAHA.....stick figures.

I DO!!!!

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies Art Piece

Unread postby Crazzzy » 15 Mar 2010 23:15

STICK FIGURES FTW!!!

I agree with all your choices!

Check out my band

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 16 Mar 2010 04:19

^^^ Love it, David! Very creative!

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 16 Mar 2010 13:33

That is pretty awesome David. I want to paint that

Return to “Fan Art & Appreciation”