Sick Puppies DEMO CD

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies DEMO CD

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 20 Jan 2014 09:31

Found this what looks like a demo CD, featuring Pathogen. :smile:

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies DEMO CD

Unread postby Rose » 21 Jan 2014 14:32

wow the demo of pathogen is so weird... I know Something Different and I think Do You Know were on welcome to the real world, and I think Alone was on the fly EP.

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 21 Jan 2014 20:16

Wow yea the recorded version of Pathogen is odd. It doesn't sound THAT different from the live version. I think its just a matter of them adapting it to play live... :noclue: The other ones don't sound too different....Quixotic is on Dog's Breakfast. The part with the "what song is this" is just the beginning of "Holding Out."

Aww man I miss when they played "Something Different" live...

very cool find!

RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 22 Jan 2014 05:29

Yep, there are songs from dog's breakfast and welcome to the real world, it's just Pathogen that it's not on any record.

Shame on you Puppies for not putting it (AND SHARDS, SHAAAAAAAAAAAARDS) on any record :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 22 Jan 2014 16:09

Hedgehogs for days

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 22 Jan 2014 18:31

I've heard the full versions of all of these except Pretend. Now I really want to find the full version of that! :P If you ever do....... :)

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 24 Jan 2014 06:33

I love these songs. Haven't heard them in what feels like so long. I need to find them again.

RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 24 Jan 2014 20:49

Return to “Media Lounge”