Photos and an Interview from Orlando and Tampa Shows in Oct

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
silver_spirit17
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Photos and an Interview from Orlando and Tampa Shows in Oct

Unread postby silver_spirit17 » 20 Nov 2013 08:44

Hi guys,
I volunteer on a rock radio show in the UK. In October I was lucky enough to be in Florida when Sick Puppies were playing Orlando and Tampa. Because of being involved in the show we managed to arrange an interview with Shim in Orlando as well have a photo pass both in Orlando and Tampa (where I interviewed Redlight King if anyone is interested). I have been waiting eagerly to share the interview but had to wait until we aired. As it was aired on Monday night I can now share it with you all.
The interview can be found on our (Asylum - VoiceFm) Soundcloud account here -
https://soundcloud.com/theasylumvoicefm ... -interview

The photographs have been uploaded to my photography Facebook page -
Orlando
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 7824151905

Tampa
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 00f7a5d00e

Would love to know your comments.

I also want to say a massive thanks to the band, their crew (especially Gerry) as well as the ambassadors I met whilst there (Cassie, Dana, Patricia and I think a few others but I am terrible with names) and to Shelia who helped me a little along the way. It was awesome to see them in decent size venues rather than the tiny venues I had previously seen them in the UK.

Donna

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Photos and an Interview from Orlando and Tampa Shows in

Unread postby Dana » 20 Nov 2013 13:14

It was so nice to meet you too. Your interview with shim is so good. He's fun to talk to isn't he. With your permission can we use your photos for some graphics. We would give you credit.
Hope to see you around here more often.

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Mayumi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mayumi » 21 Nov 2013 04:24

Awesome interview and photos!!
And it was nice meeting you too. Hope to see you again soon. :)

Brazil is with the band!

silver_spirit17
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby silver_spirit17 » 21 Nov 2013 04:44

Return to “Media Lounge”