Live at Fete in Providence 08/9/13

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Song of a Phoenix
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Live at Fete in Providence 08/9/13

Unread postby Song of a Phoenix » 15 Nov 2013 19:36

They aren't the highest quality videos ever, but I figured some people who went to the show might enjoy them! (Courtesy of my dad, who recorded since I was too busy rocking out)

Second half of Cancer:

There's No Going Back:

Odd One: (Shim's mic wasn't working for the first few seconds of the song)

Maybe:

Connect:

Nothing Really Matters intro:

You're Going Down:

"Taking that choice, taking that leap of faith and what you wanna do with your life. And everyone's tellin' ya coulda, woulda, shoulda, what they would've done back in that day, and what you should've done blahblahblahblah, c'mon man. From us to you, do whatever the hell you wanna do with your entire life and just make sure it works for you." -Shim Moore before performing Maybe.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Live at Fete in Providence 08/9/13

Unread postby Katy » 15 Nov 2013 19:45

Thank you for sharing these videos. I was at the show, too, it was such a blast!

Song of a Phoenix
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Song of a Phoenix » 15 Nov 2013 20:16

It was! Despite all of the technical difficulties. I'm hoping that doesn't stop them from coming back to Providence.

My parents caught me jumping around for part of it though and keep showing everyone, cause normally I'm really reserved. >///< Sick Puppies will do that to you.

"Taking that choice, taking that leap of faith and what you wanna do with your life. And everyone's tellin' ya coulda, woulda, shoulda, what they would've done back in that day, and what you should've done blahblahblahblah, c'mon man. From us to you, do whatever the hell you wanna do with your entire life and just make sure it works for you." -Shim Moore before performing Maybe.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 15 Nov 2013 20:30

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 16 Nov 2013 06:24

Return to “Media Lounge”