Gunfight - Sick Puppies Bass Cover

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nicefff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Gunfight - Sick Puppies Bass Cover

Unread postby nicefff » 07 Sep 2013 08:09

Hey I haven't been on this forum for quite a while, but after sitting down listening to the new album I just thought it was about time I did a tribute to the band that brought me into the world of music :)

I hope you like my bass cover of this song, it was hard to play since I am not used to playing in Drop C, and due to this I had a few timing errors but other than that I think I did it justice, learned it all by ear too.

And when I die I'm gonna fly
and come and get you
And when you try and
run I'll be the curse
above you

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Media Lounge”