Q103 Garage Session with Sick Puppies

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Coyotezeye
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Q103 Garage Session with Sick Puppies

Unread postby Coyotezeye » 14 Aug 2013 14:48

Me & my brother were fortunate enough to see them play in front of about 10 people at our local radio station. They did 3 songs acoustic for us, took pictures & signed autographs. Here are the videos from event:

Last edited by Coyotezeye on 15 Aug 2013 07:20, edited 1 time in total.

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Q103 Garage Session with Sick Puppies

Unread postby chandra » 14 Aug 2013 14:51

Awesome, thanx for sharing with us!

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 14 Aug 2013 14:53

Thanks for sharing!

Coyotezeye
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Coyotezeye » 15 Aug 2013 07:21

Sorry didnt realize it copied the same video 3 times. I edited it and got the other 2 songs up they did :) Enjoy

Return to “Media Lounge”