Sick Puppies soundcheck with The Trick the Devil Did

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies soundcheck with The Trick the Devil Did

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 27 Jul 2013 16:24

They played the beggining of the song, and quite a few others. Sounds amazing live.

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Re: Sick Puppies soundcheck with The Trick the Devil Did

Unread postby David » 27 Jul 2013 21:18

Thanks for posting that!! I love Trick!!! One of my favorites off Connect. So good to see them sound check it. That means they will be adding it to the setlist in the future.

:music:

I DO!!!!

Melodi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Melodi » 28 Jul 2013 12:42

Very cool! thanks for the post!

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 29 Jul 2013 06:22

Nice!
Thanks for posting

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 29 Jul 2013 08:46

Really hope they play this

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 29 Jul 2013 18:11

Yess. I'm a bit excited to see how different that one sounds live....

RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 29 Jul 2013 19:23

One thing that really got me down it's the "fade in" guitar sound on 2:12 of the video. It's not from Shim's guitar, and it couldn't be from Emma's bass. Look like they're adding sounds from the original record, since they can't play two guitars at the same time do all that mixing affect, something that was a problem in DUAL, since some songs have two guitars on it or a lot of vocal effects to make it work fine.

Anyway, trick sounds fine, all that voice effects on the original record could be replaced fine by the natural voice sound :smile: Maybe it's just me, but couldn't see it work on Gunfight. Vocals are really odd live.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 30 Jul 2013 14:23

I disagree. I think Gunfight sounds great. I heard it via live videos before the album dropped, and was even slightly disappointed when I heard the recorded version. But it's grown on me like almost all of the others...

Return to “Media Lounge”