Possible green cover of Dogs Breakfast? WARNING: Massive pic

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Splasher
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Possible green cover of Dogs Breakfast? WARNING: Massive pic

Unread postby Splasher » 28 Jun 2013 10:56

Well, I stumbled across this and I gotta say, although it's different to the back cover we've all seen, I'm leaning towards this being real. If it was fan-made, it's been done pretty well in that it's used the same logo and handwriting from the yellow back cover.

So what do you guys think, is it real? It is possible that both covers were used, just as there are 2 different covers for Fly and the self-titled EP.

EDIT: Just realised how massive the picture is, sorry if anyone has trouble loading it.

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Possible green cover of Dogs Breakfast? WARNING: Massive

Unread postby chandra » 28 Jun 2013 14:12

Hmmm...not sure what to think now! This is a very interesting find...thanx for sharing :)

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rapscallion » 28 Jun 2013 21:27

I could be wrong, but it almost looks like someone took a green marker to the cover. Like someone was sitting around bored and decided to color it in. The front cover has what may be an ink smudge in one of the white droplets in the upper right, and the back has actual strokes that look like marker to me.

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

Splasher
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Splasher » 29 Jun 2013 01:43

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rapscallion » 29 Jun 2013 17:28

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

sickpupppy18
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sickpupppy18 » 30 Jun 2013 19:43

This is awesome!! I didnt know that there was an alternate cover for fly and the self titled ep!! Can you post those too please?

Seth Lewis

Emma = Happy
Mark = Calm
Shim = ROCK ON!!!!

Now For Somthing Completely Different!!

Splasher
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Splasher » 02 Jul 2013 01:58

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 14 Jul 2013 21:19

Return to “Media Lounge”