Buzzfest 2013

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Buzzfest 2013

Unread postby Speedynek » 22 Apr 2013 10:17

Hope you'll like them :) Enjoy!

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Buzzfest 2013

Unread postby stephb » 22 Apr 2013 10:30

Awesome! Great finds Jan! I have to laugh cuz I am in the breakroom at work, started watching the first video and the swearing was the first thing. I'm like oops! Hahaha :surprised:

Steph

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Buzzfest 2013

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 22 Apr 2013 16:42

Great find, Jan! Good sound quality also! I shared the YGD video on SPWC FB page!

Return to “Media Lounge”