Texas Video Blog?

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Texas Video Blog?

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 21 Jun 2008 17:46

With summer comes the summer festivals. They are
always the biggest and loudest crowds. I don't know if it's the
beer, the South, or the general atmosphere but when we played the
Texas radio festivals you guys just went crazy.

In fact, we just put up a video blog about it, so why don't you go
check it out at http://www.youtube.com/sickpuppies1

This thread is to share our deep concerns towards invisible videos. And may we all come together and put to rest our fears that this will never pop up on their channel. I'm reaching out to you, loves. My God for TWO days I've been waiting for this sucker. THE COMMUNAL WHOPPER JAR WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED UNTIL THIS VIDEO IS UP. Planes will not fly! Cars will not drive! Mothers will not go food shopping! No new avatars will be posted! I think I'm starting to have a panic attack. Oh my God, yes, this is a panic attack. I have sent a Myspace message to the people who check SP's Myspace so they know that I know there is no video. They're KILLING my spirit.

But we're all still alive, and that's all that counts. Let's not overreact here.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Texas Video Blog?

Unread postby Donna » 21 Jun 2008 22:00

LOL.....yeah, I went and checked as soon as I rec'd this message ...and my excitement was replaced with sadness....where is this darn video??? :tongue:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

coltonjared
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby coltonjared » 21 Jun 2008 22:04

I thought I was they only one that noticed that and were is that darn video? Shim you can chime in at anytime

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 21 Jun 2008 22:11

:laugh:

Glad I'm not the only one being played here.

bugbud26
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bugbud26 » 22 Jun 2008 12:59

Yeah I thought there would be a new video up too, but I guess they were just talking about the video for Pitiful. Looked like some big crowds. Maybe it was a festival?

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 22 Jun 2008 14:16

Return to “Media Lounge”