Emma in Revolver

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jlove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby jlove » 23 May 2008 09:23

This is kind of old (July 2007), but I just remembered I have the issue and I don't recall seeing it on here.

This was the "Hottest Chicks In Metal" Issue. They interviewed about 12 or so of some of the the hottest girls in metal. In it were the likes of Lacey Mosley, Amy Lee, Christina Scabbia, and......

Sorry about the size, I tried to make it as small as possible, but still keep the interview readable. If anyone has any questions on the interview, let me know and I'll tell you what it says.

Hottest chicks in metal..... you're d**n right!

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby Lisa » 23 May 2008 09:32

I've never seen that before, thanks for posting it!

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby frodolover36 » 23 May 2008 10:08

i love it! thanx for posting it! she so awesome!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Becky
Founder
Founder

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby Becky » 23 May 2008 11:50

Cool! Thanks for posting, I've never seen it, either.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby Donna » 23 May 2008 13:20

Very cool , never knew about this article. Thanks for posting!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby Serge » 23 May 2008 13:30

Hm, I can't believe no one had seen it before lol. I subscribe to Revolver, so maybe that's why I did =P

I bought an extra copy of that issue just for that ;)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby Katy » 23 May 2008 13:37

You know, I think that I had gotten this magazine specifically for the fact that Amy Lee was interviewed in it and I can barely recall reading this interview afterwards. Thanks for sharing although it makes me wonder if I still have it lying around somewhere. I'm such a pack rat. :P

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby Serge » 23 May 2008 13:46

It was a really small part towards the end, and it's only like half a page. So maybe that's why you missed it =[

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby Missy » 23 May 2008 14:55

I think I have this issue as well ;D Is there any way you could post, or send me in a PM, the picture of Amy Lee? I will be able to say for sure then lol

jlove

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby jlove » 23 May 2008 15:09

Yea absolutely, I wouldn't mind doing that. I will scan and post it later tonight. Sorry, I'm only here for a few seconds right now.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby Serge » 23 May 2008 18:22

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby Sheila » 23 May 2008 20:03

thanks for posting! :)

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby Missy » 23 May 2008 23:10

Yeah... I think I do, but Amy is the ONLY way I will be able to tell for sure... If Amy Lee is in it, my focus is on NOTHING else! lmao But... I do think that pic/article of Emma looks familiar. And yeah.... I'm rambling now.

Thanks in advance for posting that pic! ;) And trust me, I completely understand the whole only being on for a few seconds thing... I was at work on my phone when I posted the message earlier... And now I'm off to bed lol

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby angelbear425 » 24 May 2008 09:02

HAHA I actually went out a few months ago and bought the back issue of that copy of the magazine online just to see the article in it.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

jlove

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby jlove » 28 May 2008 09:45

Sorry I'm almost a week late. I had a lot of stuff to do this weekend. But here you go.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Emma in Revolver

Unread postby Missy » 28 May 2008 11:30

Awww I hae like at least three magazines with that pic of Amy lol But I'm pretty sure that issue is one that I have. I just may have to go digging through them all to find it now (I am also a pack rat lol)

THANK YOU! ;D

Return to “Media Lounge”