Edge Fest photos

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
stuart
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 14:09

I hope some of you in the crowd can pick yourselves out. I already know Lauren and Sophia and tried to take pictures where you could see them in the crowd. Meredith I looked and looked but am not sure if I got any of you, but look anyway and see if can find yourself.

Stuart

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

And here is Shimon with My friend AYO--DJ for KDGE 102.1 the Edge. He and DJ Jessie (also from the EDGE) are big Sick Puppies fans and play their stuff on air all the time. We want to make sure they know how much we appreciate their support for the band so if you see either of them out at another show give them a "FREE HUG" and tell them thanks.

Here is DJ Jessie- also from the KDGE 102.1 "the edge" She loves the Sick Puppies as well and came over to the annex stage to see the show. Plus she was wearing the coolest hat with little skulls on the hat chain.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby Shamrock » 28 Apr 2008 14:19

haha.. that chick with the free hugs shirt knows how to stand out. shes funny.

stuart

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 15:16

That would be Lauren-----she looks like she is onstage with them doesn't she? LOL

I have recruited her and she will be joining the SP World Crew in the next few days, as her schedule permits.

I have spoken with her now at both the last two Dallas Sick Puppies shows, and she is a sweetheart. Plus, she is a very passionate and outgoing Sick Puppies fan. I hope my pictures do not make her appear comical----- I watched her sing almost every word of every song and think the world of her already.

I hope you all welcome her warmly.
Last edited by stuart on 28 Apr 2008 15:26, edited 1 time in total.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby Donna » 28 Apr 2008 15:26

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 28 Apr 2008 15:46

nice pics and all but dude where's mark

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby Samsung » 28 Apr 2008 15:53

Those pictures are wicked awesome!!

And I can't wait till she joins. She looks like a riot ;D

My avatar is always watching.

stuart

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 15:58

I got a few of Mark, but the actual stage was a little cramped and I had a guitar rack in front of me blocking some of Mark. Plus, I don't like to get in the way of Jimmy (stage manager/guitar tech) when he is working. He moves around really fast and needs his space to do his job well.

I always get better pictures of Mark in Sound Check---but because this was a big festival with 23 bands on three stages the sound check was abbreviated to say the least. LOL

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 28 Apr 2008 18:07

more pics of Mark Got to love the drummer yeah don't want to make the stage manager mad he might throw u in the crowd. But for posting all the great pic u do post u so deserve *FREE HUGS*

stuart

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 18:57

Hey Nicolenice---have you seen all my Mark pictures from the Tyler Texas sound check post? I gave Mark a lot of love on that one....I mean come on and cut me a break already :)
Last edited by stuart on 28 Apr 2008 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 28 Apr 2008 18:59

i didn't see those pics till after i posted so is this actually ur job

stuart

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 19:06

No Nicole. :) I have a regular job, LOL, and officially I am just a good friend to the Sick Puppies. But I am at a lot of shows and help out when I can.

:)

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 28 Apr 2008 19:10

Well it's nice of u to help out and post all these pics for us.so what is ur real job if u don't mind me asking. does it have to do anything with photography because ur pretty good

stuart

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby stuart » 28 Apr 2008 19:28

nope, not a photographer. In fact, I think I suck at taking pictures, I just take so many that by sheer dumb luck, a few of them turn out. :)

And to answer your question, I am a contractor in Fort Worth. But I travel around a lot and hook up with the band when I can. If they are playing in a city I like, I fly out and get to hang out with them on their off times and if they get a day off we try to do something fun, just like regular old friends do. :)
Last edited by stuart on 28 Apr 2008 19:34, edited 1 time in total.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby frodolover36 » 29 Apr 2008 07:28

thats awesome. they seem like cool people to hang out with. i would kill to chill with them for a day!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 29 Apr 2008 11:26

Wouldn't we all? :) Thanks so much for taking and posting those pictures Stuart, they're fantastic. I especially love the ones with Shim's hands in the air - I must say, as a whole we were a pretty good looking crowd. 8-)

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 29 Apr 2008 13:03

well i'm glad a few pics come out atleast. and it's cool that u get to fly out and hang out with them. It must be fun you actually get to travel the country that's so awsome i wish i could travel the country, i will one day

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 29 Apr 2008 15:02

I was so close to making it in those pictures. Front row, two people to the left of the girl with the purple sweater at the left edge of the picture. So freaking close! :P

stuart

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby stuart » 29 Apr 2008 17:41

Next time I will look for you in the crowd Meredith---if I can spot ya I will make sure to take your picture. :)
Last edited by stuart on 29 Apr 2008 17:42, edited 1 time in total.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby Serge » 30 Apr 2008 03:18

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby Donna » 30 Apr 2008 15:48

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Return to “Media Lounge”