Edge Fest photos

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 30 Apr 2008 22:14

Last edited by DNRpuppy on 30 Apr 2008 22:14, edited 1 time in total.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby frodolover36 » 30 Apr 2008 22:19

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby Shamrock » 01 May 2008 02:27

Stuart: Oh, I didn't mean that in a bad way!! Lauren looks like she's having a blast, I think it's totally awesome that she rocked out on someones shoulders for so long AND in a Free Hugs shirt! ;D And that's awesome that you've recruited her, I bet she'll bring some fun to this board!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby Serge » 01 May 2008 03:33

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby Serge » 01 May 2008 03:33

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby Missy » 01 May 2008 17:33

All I can say is... WOW that guy's shoulders must have been SORE lol

Nice pics Stuart! Thanks for sharing ;D

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 01 May 2008 21:19

just realized and love it that u are wearing a shirt that says u should be listening to blue october right now at a sick puppies show lol

stuart

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby stuart » 02 May 2008 00:07

Nicole, leave it to you to try and stir up trouble, leave to you. (If I do make Pointfest, I am going to make sure security knows what a trouble maker you are and to keep a close eye on you. LOL)

PS--- did you even read my post about the shirt situation in Meredith's Whopper box thread? or see that at other star studded events I wear a Sick Puppies shirt?
Last edited by stuart on 02 May 2008 00:19, edited 1 time in total.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 02 May 2008 07:16

Man I am not a trouble maker most of the time so if security hassals me I so know who to blame. lol. And alot of people were other bands shirts to concert but i was saying i like that it said u should be listening to blue october right now. lol

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby frodolover36 » 02 May 2008 09:22

i wear other band shirts to concerts all the time. lol. i wore my ev on to the last SP show i went to

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

stuart

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby stuart » 02 May 2008 10:06

Nicolenice=trouble

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 02 May 2008 10:12

like i said i'm not a trouble maker everyone else causes the trouble i just sometimes retalliate cant u tell nicoleNICE

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby frodolover36 » 02 May 2008 10:16

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 02 May 2008 10:18

i'm a good girl ok but why does no one believe me

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby frodolover36 » 02 May 2008 10:24

lol sorry...
i believe u!!! ur not trouble at all....

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 02 May 2008 10:26

thanks u everyone always talks like i do wrong or something but i am one of the nices most innocent people i know and like i said to stuart everyone else causes the trouble first . and i do like that image but no whips just hand cuffs lol
Last edited by nicolenice on 02 May 2008 10:27, edited 1 time in total.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby frodolover36 » 02 May 2008 10:27

lol yeah thats usually how it goes. everyone else does it and u either tag along or just retaliate. not a B**** unless someones a B**** to u first

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 02 May 2008 10:30

thank u thats what im saying i am nice but in highschool there were a few problems for no reason and a football player kept being an ass to me and my GF so one day i just jump out on him it was hilarious but i forgot i had class with him

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby frodolover36 » 02 May 2008 10:31

haha! nice way to go. i can be really mean sometimes but its not til the person is mean or rude to me first. i have to hold it in so much at work

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Edge Fest photos

Unread postby nicolenice » 02 May 2008 10:34

yeah work sucks with having to be nice and perky we actually had a regual ask erica how her 3-11 day was and we were like what. the 11 letter in the alphabet 3 time KKK we almost jumped an his *ss because it was bullsh*t and yes erica is black so it was just too wrong
but our boss chewed him out the next day
Last edited by nicolenice on 02 May 2008 10:38, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Media Lounge”