Just a few pics from the tour w/Breaking Benjamin

Post links to articles, YouTubes, photos, etc. on the band.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stuart
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby stuart » 08 Apr 2008 20:43

These are when the band was signing the board backstage on the Breaking Benjamin tour 7-7-07 at Paladium Ballroom Dallas---I am sorry, I didn't get any good ones while they were onstage.

Last edited by stuart on 08 Apr 2008 20:44, edited 1 time in total.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 09 Apr 2008 10:45

I really wish I had went and saw that concert...
BB and Sick Puppies...
AMAZING!

How do you get all of these pics?

My avatar is always watching.

stuart

Unread postby stuart » 09 Apr 2008 12:07

It was a great show. I love BB as well, but when they took the stage after SP they had to step it up a lot. Shim had the crowd Fired up like you wouldn't believe that night with his back and forth, this side, that side, who is the louder side- cheer he does. I think SP put on the better show (course I am probably a little prejudiced since they are some of my best friends)

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 09 Apr 2008 19:51

cool. Thanks for posting

tiffoloveshugs
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tiffoloveshugs » 10 Apr 2008 13:58

Hey I was at that show!
:)
That was the first time ive seen them in concert..and it was amazing!

Return to “Media Lounge”